Mike shook Andy's hand shyly and wisperd back."nice to meet you to.I'm Micheal.Michael Wolfhaven,but most just call me Mike."after afew minutes the bell rings.
Mike gets up and starts out the classroom when the owl stops him."Mike if you need help finding any of your classes don't hezitate to ask someone."Mike nods and leaves the room and turns down the hall.
"ahh man I'm already lost."Mike thinks to himself. -I haven't even gone all the way down the hall and I already feel lost-"god my sense of direction sucks"
Mike stops one of the teachers in the hall and ask for help.The fox replied"its lunch time now just follow the other students and you'll be fine."The fox turned away from Mike and walked away.
"he helped alot"Mike wisperd sarcasticly to himself.Mike turns and folows the crowed of furs and finally reaches the cafeteria after buping into a few of them.Mike looks around and finds a seat at an empty table.
(its not long but i tried to leave it open to ideas XP)