The bell rang and Spot poked Andy's back, who turned around and looked at him.
"Hey, wanna go to El Burgo?" Spot asked with a smile.
"Umm.." Andy mumled a bit unsure. "I don't know, I haven't got so much money, and I was thinking of showing Mike to the cafeteria." Andy turned around to Mike. But he was gone. "Aw, comon!"
"I think he left." Jim said and giggled. "You scared him."
Then Spot started to laugh. "Heh, I would be scared too if I didn't know you. I mean ur the only repie in this town. And people who are unjused to reptiles often see u as something scary."
Andy sighed. "Yah I know.. Well I'll go and look for him. Enjoy your burgers." Then he grabed his bag and got out of the classroom.
He grabed the lock on his locker and spined the four weels with numbers on. 1-3-3-7 was the code. 'Heh, my code is the best ever', Andy thought for himself as he trew his bag into his locker and locked it again. Then he put his hands down his pockets and started to walk to the cafeteria. He guessed that a teacher probably had told Mike where it was.
Andy looked down at the food on his tray and thought: 'Is this thing really dead? It looks like its still moving'. He looked out over the tables and saw the lonely wolf at the lonely table.
"Hey there good looking!" He said as he sat down in front of Mike. "Just as you know." Andy continued and pointed at the wolf with his fork. "Be careful when you eat this schools food. You'll never know what's inside." Then he grinned.