Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Andy

Andy looked down at Mike and stroke his head. Then he helped him up and showed him the neckless haning from his neck. "I guess you can see that this is a dog tag." He sighed and was quiet for a second before he continued.
"I was six.. and it was the day after christmas day. My parents were eating breakfust, and i was playing with my new toys." Andy played with the dog tag in his fingers.
"The phone rang. Dad answered. Then after a couple of minutes he went out from the kitchen, and sat down beside me. He told me that he had to go back to the army."

Flashback
"Hey Andy" Jack patted his sons head as he sat down.
"Hai dad!" Andy giggled with a big smile.
"What a nice car you got there."
"Ya, I got it from mr. Wisson!"
Jack smiled at Andy. Mr Wisson was accually Mr Willson, or as he knew him. Private Willson. Jack sighed, the same way Andy would do in the future.
"Andy, the army just called. I have to go there tonight."
Andy looked at his father with big shocked eyes.
"But dady! My birthday is soon!"
"I know Andy. I'll be home until then."
"Promise?"
Jack picked Andy up and huged him
"I promise."

Back to Andy and Mike
"One week before my birthday the phone rang again. It was Wilsson, and he told us that my father saved his life. But therefore got KIA."
Andy looked at the dogtag.
"But I know he's watching over us now. And for some reason.. I think he likes what he sees in you."