Andy blushed. He did believe in love at first sight. He had felt it when he met his love Lily Nara. She was the black wolf he had been in love with since he saw her. But the day when he told her his feelings, she'd told her that she didn't feel the same. She moved the week after that, and Andy hadn't talked to her ever since that night.
Andy floated away in his own thoughts.
Andy walked into the kitchen. Lily smiled at him and gave him a cup of hot chocolate.
"I hope it's not to hot."
Andy drank some and smiled at her.
"It's perfect Lily."
It got quiet a few seconds, and he continued:
"Just as you are."
Lily who just had put her chocolate on the table looked chocked at him. Andy grabed her paws and looked deep into her eyes.
"Lily I love you. I love you more than my own life."
"Um.. I don't know Andy.."
The words hit like a fist in his face.
The last thing he rememberd was how he letted go of her paws and just rushed out to the night.
A tear ran down Andy's cheek, without him noticing it.